Durable Windows for Homes in West Palm, FL & Neighboring Communities
If you’re looking for windows that can withstand all types of inclement weather in West Palm, Florida, or any other community along the Treasure Coast, turn to NewSouth Window Solutions. The windows we produce are designed not only to help maximize your home’s energy efficiency, but to help resist hurricane-force winds and direct blows from flying debris. In fact, we offer an entire line of iVantage impact rated window solutions that are made expressly for homes in areas with a high risk of extreme tropical weather.
In order to deliver both impressive energy efficiency and durability for West Palm homeowners, our windows are built with some of the most sophisticated features available on the market, including:
- Energy efficiency
- Double-paned low emissivity glass to reflect radiant heat
- Inert argon gas fills in between the panes to act as a heat shield for your home
- Foam enhanced sashes and frames for top-notch insulation
- Dual layers of weather stripping to prevent air and water infiltration
- Fusion-welded vinyl construction
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Structurally reinforced frames
- Impact-rated laminated glass for hurricane window models
NewSouth windows also won’t break the bank, despite including all of these advanced features. The fact that we manufacture our window products in-state means that we can offer them without a middleman and the fees that entails, allowing us to sell directly to you at low, factory-direct prices.
For more information about the windows we build for homes in West Palm, FL, and all surrounding areas, contact NewSouth Window Solutions today.