NewSouth’s Response to COVID-19
In response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that NewSouth is taking every precaution to stop the spread of this disease. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, the safety of our team members and customers remains paramount. At this time, NewSouth is maintaining regular operations and will continue scheduling estimates (in-home or private factory showroom appointments available), installations, inspections, and service appointments.
We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable and have implemented several procedures to help protect our employees and customers:
- NewSouth Window’s offices and showrooms are being sanitized multiple times daily by a professional cleaning company.
- We’ve advised our employees to follow procedures outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regarding hygiene, personal travel and social distancing.
- All team members are encouraged to wash their hands frequently or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- All window and presentation samples are sanitized after each demonstration.
- Our staff has also been advised to stay home if they have any health concerns or are feeling under the weather.
We are continuing to manufacture our windows and doors, as well as install and service in the home, with the utmost precautions. We are watching for CDC and local government updates constantly and will continue to review our policies and procedures with the aim of strengthening our COVID-19 response to further align with updated public health advice and guidelines. Should anything change, we will provide additional updates.
Click here to read a message from our parent company about our commitment to our communities during this time: https://pgtinnovations.com/covid-19-response/