Replacement Windows That Are Tailor-Made for Hickory, NC, Homes
If drab, energy-inefficient windows have landed you in the market for replacements, you could end up spending countless hours researching before finding the right products for your home. Or you could do what most Hickory, North Carolina, homeowners do when they’re in need of replacement windows and turn to NewSouth Window Solutions. We carry windows that are made in the South, for the South, and offer them at factory-direct prices.
The Quintessential Replacement Windows for Southern Homes
The South has rather unique weather conditions, so shouldn’t the windows at your Hickory-area home account for this climate? At NewSouth Window Solutions, we surely think so, which is why our replacement windows boast numerous energy-saving features, such as:
- Heavy-duty uPVC vinyl frames that won’t warp in the strong North Carolina sun
- Double-paned low-E glass to reduce heat transfer
- Dual layers of weather-stripping to block air infiltration
However, none of these qualities come at the cost of visual appeal. Our replacement windows are available in a wide array of styles and customization options, so you can create an aesthetic that complements your home perfectly.
We Cut Out the Middleman
The NewSouth Window Solutions team is proud to be the sole manufacturer, distributor, and installer of our replacement windows. What does that mean for you, the customer? It means enjoying:
- Factory-direct prices – There is no middleman hiking up the prices of our replacement windows, which means you pay less for a superior product.
- Greater peace of mind – Because we handle all aspects of your window replacement, you won’t find yourself stuck in the middle of a blame game between a manufacturer and a third-party installer.
- Industry-best warranty protection – Our lifetime transferrable warranty covers both our replacement windows and installation.
Ready to invest in replacement windows from NewSouth Window Solutions for your Hickory, NC, home? Contact us today to get started!