Premium Impact Windows Installed for Homeowners Throughout the State of Florida
The iVantage impact windows designed and manufactured by NewSouth Window Solutions can help to protect your Florida home from both unwanted intrusion and inclement weather. These highly sophisticated window solutions are made by us right here in the Sunshine State, and are specifically designed to meet the needs of Florida homeowners. This means that our impact windows are TAS protocol certified to withstand high speed winds of up to 175 mph, which are faster than all but the most extreme hurricanes. What’s more our windows are highly energy-efficient, and can help to keep your home cool and comfortable, even during the most sweltering summer temperatures.
How do our impact windows provide all of these impressive benefits? Simple – we engineered them with several of the most advanced window technologies available on the market today, including:
- Heavy-duty, 12-point fused welded vinyl frames
- Structurally reinforced stepped and beveled design for extra rigidity
- Corrosion resistant hardware to resist acidic rain wear
- Double-paned, impact-resistant laminated glass
- Energy efficiency
- Low-emissivity glass to reflect radiant heat
- Inert argon gas fill layer to provide added insulation
- Dual layers of weather stripping to prevent air infiltration
- Warm edge spacers to avoid heating along frame and pane borders
Furthermore, when you turn to NewSouth for impact windows, you can rest easy knowing that your investment will be secure. That’s because we back all of our iVantage windows with an impressive lifetime transferable warranty that covers both the windows themselves as well as the installation services provided by our technicians. With our long-lasting products and exceptionally comprehensive warranty, buying NewSouth windows may even help to significantly add to the value of your home.
To learn more about the impact windows provided by NewSouth Window Solutions to homeowners throughout Florida, contact us today.