Are Casement Windows a Good Choice for Your Home in Atlanta, GA?
The most distinguishing feature of casement windows is that they swing outward to open, much like a door. This is in contrast to sliding windows, including single- and double-hung windows that slide up and down as well as horizontal sliders. Though not as ubiquitous as the sliding styles, casement windows are a popular choice that can flatter many types of residential architecture. If you’re in the Atlanta, Georgia, area and you’d like to explore the option of replacing your house windows with the casement style, the experts at NewSouth Window Solutions will be delighted to help.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Casement Windows?
Homeowners typically choose this window style because casement windows:
- Are installed snugly against the window frame, which enhances energy efficiency
- Are easy to open from the inside using a window crank, which makes them ideal for hard-to-reach places in bathrooms and kitchens
- Are hard to break into from the outside when they’re closed and locked
- Provide exceptional ventilation options, due to the sashes’ ability to be positioned at different angles
Casement Windows That Meet the Needs of Southern Homeowners
At NewSouth, we make our windows in the South for Southern homes. That means we don’t settle for producing ordinary casement windows, as well-rounded as they may be. When you partner with us, you’ll receive replacement windows that are:
- Crafted with premium uPVC vinyl frames and high-tech energy-efficient glass to ensure long-term endurance and superior thermal performance in your Southern climate
- Available with impact-resistant features that can protect your home from storm damage and would-be burglars
- Backed by an outstanding lifetime transferable warranty that covers both your new casement windows and their installation by our highly trained technicians
Contact NewSouth Window Solutions today to learn more about our casement windows, or head over to our Atlanta showroom to see our replacement window options on display.