5 Things to Know Before you Replace Your Windows
If you’re ready to replace the windows at your home in the state of Florida, there are several things you need to know. For example:
- If you live in Florida, energy efficiency is the most important factor to consider for your replacement windows because the blistering heat of the summer can raise your monthly energy bill to an enormous amount if your current windows are drafty or old.
- Don’t sacrifice beauty for energy efficiency. There are many window companies that will provide a state-of-the-art product but the window isn’t in the style or colors you desire. Make sure to do your homework and find a company that will provide you with a beautiful and energy efficient solution.
- During hurricane season, you will feel more secure with storm windows in place. If you have the option for storm windows, it is a good idea to purchase them because the intense wind speeds and flying debris during hurricane season may be too much for some windows to happen.
- Not all window companies offer factory direct prices. Make sure to turn to a window company that can provide you with true factory direct prices so that you’re not paying extra money just to deal with an unnecessary middleman.
- A locally-owned and –operated manufacturer is always going to have a greater understanding of what homeowner’s desire than an out-of-state contractor. By actually living in the state their making products for, your manufacturer will know exactly what it takes to create the best possible Florida window.
Thankfully, homeowners in the Sunshine State can turn to the experts at NewSouth Window Solutions to achieve windows that perfectly suit all of your needs. We have proudly served the area since 2010 and in that time we have built a reputation for providing high-quality products that are installed by our highly-experienced installation teams. In fact, we feel so strongly about the products that we offer that they are all backed by a lifetime transferable warranty.
To learn more about the replacement windows we offer to homeowners throughout the state of Florida, contact NewSouth Window Solutions today. Make sure to ask about the convenient financing options we offer to all homeowners who qualify.