Green Visionary Scholarship
NewSouth Window is awarding one lucky student a $1,000 scholarship. Please review the qualifications and deadlines below and apply!
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in marketing, business management, sales or related field.
- Must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of their school transcript.
- Submit an original 1,000 – 1,500 word essay entitled “Green Visionary Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s full name and .edu email address.
The student must answer the following essay prompt:
NewSouth Window is dedicated to manufacturing and installing the most energy-efficient windows and doors for our customers, helping contribute to a healthier planet. It’s our mission to create a world where houses are built around products crafted with energy efficient materials that have a natural ability to both withstand inclement weather and prevent heat transfer. Fortunately, we’re not alone in this mission, and it’s possible to find these types of products for nearly every part of a home. With the rise in “green” construction at the forefront of our industry, what do you believe is the next innovative, energy-saving approach to home building or visionary product that will make construction more sustainable?
How to Apply
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Attn: Amy Rahn
4901 Oak Fair Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33610
Essay must be postmarked by June 1st, annually.
Disbursement awarded by July 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions (NewSouthWindow.com)
- The Green Visionary Scholarship award will be submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds the student’s primary .edu email address.
- The essays submitted will be judged by NewSouth Window scholarship team based on creativity and writing ability.
- Once the winner is chosen, the student may be asked to provide personal identification information to confirm enrollment.
- NewSouth Window will withhold the award if the applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, NewSouth Window reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- NewSouth Window employees and immediate family are not eligible to apply.