Last Updated: May 11, 2020
NewSouth Window Solutions may collect several types of information from and about users of the Sites, which may include information that identifies a particular consumer or household (“Personal Information”).
Information You Provide
Information you provide to NewSouth Window Solutions may include, but is not limited to correspondence, search queries, and information you post on the Sites or provide via means other than the Sites, including blogs, social media sites, email, or other online and offline communications. This may also include information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or address and other Personal Information.
Automatically Gathered Information
As a user navigates through and interacts with the Sites, NewSouth Window Solutions may use automatic data collection technologies that automatically (or passively) store or collect certain information whenever you visit or use the Sites. The technologies used for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies – Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the section titled “Your Information Choices” below.
Data Use and Disclosure
- Process product orders;
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected or provided;
- Fulfill the terms of NewSouth Window Solutions’ limited express warranties or product recall conducted in accordance with law;
- Improve the Sites and our products and services;
- Respond to your requests for information;
- Provide you with information regarding window products, new products, new product offerings, policy updates, or other promotional offers;
- Respond to lawful information requests and subpoenas or otherwise to abide by law;
- Facilitate business transactions, such as acquisitions, transfers or sales;
- Enforce compliance with our Sites’ terms or other agreements between you and NewSouth Window Solutions; or
- Otherwise comply with the law.
Your Information Choices
Children and Privacy
NewSouth Window Solutions’ Sites are not intended for children. NewSouth Window Solutions does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. If NewSouth Window Solutions learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information to our Sites without guardian or parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to remove or delete such information as soon as practicable and not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others or as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under age 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
International Use of the Sites
Security of Data Collected
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to promote the security of information collected on our Sites. Nevertheless, the Sites are not secure websites and NewSouth Window Solutions cannot and does not make any representations or warranties about the privacy or security of any information transmitted over the Internet or maintained in our systems. You agree that any data you provide through the Sites is provided at your own risk and NewSouth Window Solutions is not responsible or liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Sites.
NewSouth Window Solutions may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the security or information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before using or accessing such Sites or providing any information to or through them.
Limitation of Liability
NEWSOUTH WINDOW SOLUTIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED, SUBMITTED OR OTHERWISE COLLECTED AS A RESULT OF THE USER’S ACCESS OR USE OF NEWSOUTH WINDOW SOLUTIONS’ SITES, WHETHER CAUSED BY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, UNLAWFUL THIRD-PARTY ACTIVITY SUCH AS A DATA BREACH OR HACKING, OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER THE ACTION IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.